PHP Developer CodeIgniter Laravel Frameworks
Post On: 2020-12-01
What You Do ?
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build effective, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complicated performance issues and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Create detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and manage the core product software and databases to assure robust optimisation and functionality
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Improving process and implementation.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Good problem-solving skills
What You Need :
• Front- End: HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery, AJAX and either of the UI like ANGULAR, REACT or VUE.JS
• Back- End: Core PHP, CODEIGNITER, LARAVEL
• DBMS: MySQL, MARIADB, MONGODB (preferred)
• SERVER ADMINISTRATION: LINUX, VPS, Basic concept of AWS.