Post On: 2019-12-12
What You Do ?
- Handling all aspects of SEO(Search Engine Optimization- On-Page and Off-Page SEO), SMO (Social Media Optimization), should be able to work on, plan and execute SEO white-hat tactics.
- Keyword research, analysis & implementation of content and other aspects of the website.
- Review of Meta and content for respective pages, Keyword research, Competitor analysis, directory submission, Back Link analysis, Broken Link optimization, Header Tag Analysis, HTML Code Optimization, Image Optimization, SEO Friendly URL rewrite, Hyperlink Optimization.
- Social bookmarking, Forum posting, Comment posting, Link wheel, Back Link Analysis & Research on Link building techniques
- Candidate should have a good database of webmasters for link exchange.
- Should be able to do Local Search engine submission, Google Local Listing and updating page for Local Search.
- Maximize search engine visibility, traffic, and conversions, and provide SEO recommendations.
- Track data and analytics to measure the ROI and effectiveness of campaigns.
What You Need :
Candidate should be Graduate. If you carry a certificate of any institute in Digital Marketing. We will make sure there are enough learning opportunities that will help the candidate to grow in life.