- Minakshi Singh
Top 6 Do’s & Don’ts for Web Designing of Ideal Platform
Website Designing is an ideal task for any professional web designer. There are some important and considerable facts in the web designing process that every designer must know when they are designing the ideal website for their clients. Clients are always finding the services of Website Designing Company in Delhi and that’s why when you think to build the best interface for your clients you must task a look on Top 6 Do’s & Don’ts for Website Designing of Ideal Platform in this article.
First Do’s: Never Blink Your Interface:
The basic principle for the good The US is never blinking your interface and always keep consistent. The Consistency in the looks of the products and services gives the right guidance to the visitors of the website. If you change the design and navigation system in the website designing then the direct impact will be going on usability and UX of website designing.
What Type of Consistency Your Need?
- Color Combination of Website.
- Style of Writing or Font.
First Don’ts: Never Increase Time of Content Loading
The Time Content Loading is also important for the users of your website. If the content loading time is too much waiting option for them then they may also leave your website immediately. Focus on Fast and Immediate Content Loading Feature when your website open by the user.Why Speedy Content Loading Time is Important?
- Content is known as King of Website.
- It gives information about your products and services fast to the users.
- Users want to grab the deals and information of your products and services through the mode of content.
Second Do: Design According to ContentYou should take content seriously when you design any portal because the content is a vital part of any website. You should make sure that you are designing the banners, templates, and images according to the content creation also.
What You Should Avoid While Taking Content Seriously:
- Avoid the Useless and Irrelevant Content from Website.
- Combination of Good Framework and Content is Important for You.
- Each Line of Content on Interface Important for your visitors.
Second Don’ts: Protect Web Page from Overshadow of Ads and Marketing
If you design a web page which has too many ads and marketing links then your website bounce rate will also be increased. User will confuse and they will not able to found the exact deal which they want. overshadow of Marketing and Ads is the negative point for the web page when you want to increase visitors on your website.
Benefits of Avoiding Extra Links of Ads and Marketing:
- Decrease Bounce Rate.
- Increase Stay Timing on Your Website of Visitors.
- Increase Leads from Potential Clients.
Third Do: Create Easy Scan Process for User of Web Page
When visitors visit on your the website they are always want to quickly scan the whole page because they don’t have enough time to read everything o the website. With the specific keyword or content, they may reach on your portal and they find the particular content or product on your website page.
Importance of Visual Hierarchy Elements:
- You should design a portable and good visual Hierarchy Elements on the website.
- The interface of the website should focus on every important aspect with the first and second numbering method.
- The arrangement and presentation are so much important and you should focus it.