- Minakshi Singh
Top 5 Features in E-Commerce Website Development
The Website Development Company in Delhi, India works for the development of new websites and e-commerce portals. Nowadays, E-Commerce Web Development is the trending concept between businesses. Are you also planning for launching your own E-Commerce Online Shopping Portal? You are on the right place to acquire Top 5 Features in E-Commerce Website Development That You Must Know.
What is E-Commerce Website?
E-commerce Website is the online shopping portal of products and services. In the time of the internet world, the trend of an e-commerce website is going popular in the clients and they always want to prefer shopping from e-commerce online shopping website.
Many times, due to the bad features in the E-Commerce Online Shopping Website users may not shop from that website. They avoid the slow and less advanced features based website. Therefore, if you are also thinking to build your e-commerce portal then you must know what are the essential features for your e-commerce portal?
Feature No.1 Order Management
Order Management is a tuff task for business owners in the traditional world. But when we talk about the traditional approach we can say that businesses can easily manage the order of their business with the scalable design and development of e-commerce portal.
- Your e-commerce portal should be responsive and working with the fast nature for receiving and managing the order.
- Many times, business owners receive an order from their website after 5 to 10 hours of submitting an order of the users.
- Therefore, you should build the responsive platform which works and receive orders with the fast way.
- Once you receive order fast you will able to give track and confirmation details to the buyers instantly.
Feature No. 2 Security of Buyer
I am also always worried about the security of my information when I add my card details and other details on any portal. I never prefer unknown and unsecured portal for adding bank a card's information. Therefore, your e-commerce portal should be secured from card and payment information of the buyers.
- Buyer will feel safe when your e-commerce website provides 100% payment security to them.
- They will shop more when they find the trust and security features on your website.
- Buyers will also not worry about deducting payment or stolen card information on the secured portal.
Feature No. 3: Check Mobile Compatibility:
Before launching your e-commerce online shopping portal live you must check the mobile compatibility of your website and each web page or services page of the site. In the modern world, around 65% of buyers order products and services from their Android and Smartphone Devices.
- The increasing number of Smartphone users has also increased the importance of mobile-friendly portal.
- The good mobile compatibility of your website will enhance the users’ experience.
- If your website is completely mobile friendly then the user may not install the app of your website due to the good experience.
Feature No.4: Logistics Integration:
On the other hand, the tracking features of order should also be provided to the buyers for the great experience. Nowadays mostly e-commerce online shopping websites provide the tracking features in the Logistics Integration to the clients.
- This will help the users for tracking their orders.
- They will notice when their order will be shipped or on the way.
Feature No. 5: Content Management System:
Content Management System on your e-commerce website should also good and managed with the complete informative system. You place the content on your website according to the infrastructure and designs of the website. You can also take a look at our E-Commerce Website Development Services in Delhi, India on our official website.